Asia Influencers Platform - Malaysia Influencers, China Influencers, Hong Kong KOLs Network 网红
INFLUENCERS MARKETING / KOL Marketing
Discover tips on LIVE Broadcast, Get more Followers, Create Viral Contents & Network with TOP KOLs in Asia
Do you know what is the most cost effective marketing strategy in 2018, which is generating billions of dollars of revenue for many companies, big or small?
KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) Marketing, also known as Influencers Marketing.
Now you can learn and train your team on how to start your influencers marketing campaigns, and live broadcast via Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and how to generate massive revenue from these activities.
Introducing the 1st Asia Influencers Carnival & Award (AICA) in Malaysia, to be held on July 17 @ Sunway Resort. This is specially designed for you to
* learn how to grow your fans on FB, Instagram and Youtube from Zero to One Million
* discover tools and tips to do your live broadcast which can get 10,000+ views
* increase conversion rates of viewers to buyers from Zero to 10%
* learn the insider secrets of powerful Influencers from Malaysia and China such as:
- Amber Chia, celeb model influencers with over 800,000 fans and how she creates contents to increase fans engagement
- Ashlee Drift Princess from JB, nicknamed Facebook Live Queen as she shares FB Live Selling Skills : how she can have up to 3 FB live broadcasts per day and generate tons of sales in each live
- Lin Yuan Shan, poweful young KOL from China with 2.3 million fans and how he can get over 3 Million views for each of his videos
- Kenny Ong, MD of Universal Music – Msia, SG & IndoChina who will talk about Celebs KOL marketing : Tips for Brands
- Fione Tan, Co-founders & CEO of eOneNet.com and 28Mall.com, Internet Marketing Queen and managing Facebooks with over 300,000 fans, who will share the key success factors of powerful KOLs and KOL campaigns
Business owners should come with their marketing / sales team to learn the skills of Influencer marketing (train own staff or hire KOLs)
Brands who are looking to start more “sales-oriented” Influencers campaign
Influencers who are currently interested to work with more brands and grow your fans globally, while seeking new business potential via merchandising.
AICA is also supported by Malaysia Retail Chain Association (MRCA), National ICT Association of Malaysia (PIKOM), Hong Kong Malaysia Business Association (HKMBA) and media Malaysia SME, ChannelW Online TV.
Top Influencer in China sold RMB100 Million in just 30 mins during Single’s Day. Want to know how to be the next Influencer & turn your LIKES into actual dollars?
Here are the tickets you can choose:
1 Day Standard : RM988
1 Day VIP : RM1,388
If you have a brand and want to hire KOLs or join as brand sponsor you can also contact us as packages are just as low as RM10,000 (this is the price of 1 top KOL FB live for 1 product, but now you can get up to 5 KOLs plus more benefits).